February 22, 2012

Catrice Nymphelia LE: Be Pool


In case you didn't know; I'm taking a little break from the 31 day challenge, but I'll continue in a few days :)

Today I have a polish from the new limited edition from Catrice. Be Pool from the Nymphelia collection. When it comes to polishes this is the only polish that isn't in the standard collection. The other four are, which is kind of a disappointment.

This is Be Pool. A sea blue/green polish with a green shimmer. This is the kind of polish that looks so different in some lightnings. These pictures don't really show the true color of this polish, but I'm telling you; it's gorgeous!

I think I want Salmon & Garfunkel as well, but I could buy that one any time this year. I feel like it's a bit too light for my skin tone or at least it will look weird :P


Thanks for reading!

xoxo Ingie
Bloglovin' • Facebook • Google+ • Tumblr • Twitter