February 11, 2012

Day 11: Polka Dots




Polka dots are fun! I had a lot of trouble deciding what colors to use. I didn't want to go for a black base, but also not for a colored base. White didn't seem like an option either. So it seemed like this wasn't going to happen.

I decided to go for white anyway, because I wanted pink dots. To make it a bit more fun I applied Snow Globe from China Glaze first and then using Konad image plate m79 and a pink stamping polish I stamped the dots on my nails.

Snow Globe is such an awesome glitter polish. You can't actually call it a glitter polish, but I don't know what else to call it :P I think I need to get another bottle of this, because it's such a special thing!


Oh, and I was wondering what you thought of my Gradient Nails from yesterday?

Thanks for reading!

xoxo Ingie
Bloglovin' • Facebook • Google+ • Tumblr • Twitter