February 13, 2012

Day 13: Animal Print


Animal print. I always like seeing it on others, but on me... I don't know. I like to show stuff here and then I like it, but I would probably not go out the house with these nails ;p

Just like yesterday it turned out a bit different than planned, but that's okay. The colors I used were Pucci-Licious (purple), What A Drag (silver) and Warhol (pink), all from Color Club. For the black I used a black stamping polish.

  • Seche Vite base coat
  • 2 coats of Pucci-Licious, What A Drag and Warhol
  • Essence matte topcoat on Pucci-Licious and Warhol
  • Konad image plate m57
  • Silver stamping with What A Drag
  • Black stamping with black stamping polish
  • No topcoat

Thanks for reading!

xoxo Ingie
Bloglovin' • Facebook • Google+ • Tumblr • Twitter