February 14, 2012

Day 14: Flowers




I'm actually pretty excited about these flower nails! It reminds me of summer, beach, Hawaii, but also Bikini Bottom :P

I'm really not the person for freehand stuff, even though I do have to show my skills soon, so of course I stamped away! Again I used Konad image plate m57. Probably my favorite plate. I do have other plates with flowers, but these flowers were exactly what I needed.

For these nails I started off with 2 coats of Coastal Creme from Color Club. When that dried I sponged over it with Mint Cream from ELF for a gradient effect. Then I applied an O.P.I. topcoat. For the pink flowers I used Beautiful Girl from Sinful Colors and Sugar High from China Glaze. I didn't use a topcoat afterwards.


Thanks for reading!

xoxo Ingie

Bloglovin' • Facebook • Google+ • Tumblr • Twitter