February 15, 2012

Day 15: Tribal Print



I switched day 15 and 16. Today was supposed to be 'Delicate print', but I accidentally went to day 16. But that doesn't matter. I'm doing what I was supposed to do today, tomorrow OR I'll take a little break and continue in a few days. These sentences sound really confusing to me right now ;p

My tribal nails turned out really sad and not as epic as how it looks on other people. I do like the ones on my ring and pinky finger though. Of course I worked with striping tape again, because I don't really have nice brushes ;p

I started off with a base coat and then painted all of my nails black with the color Black from Color Club. Then I used striping tape for the shapes and stripes. Then I used different colors from different brands, just ask if you want to know a specific color, and I filled everything with a dotting tool. Again, I didn't use a topcoat afterwards. The reason I don't do that is because when I use a topcoat everything starts to smudge. Doesn't matter what topcoat I use or how long I leave my nails to dry. For the pictures I don't like smudgy, smudge smudge xD

Please leave a comment and thanks for reading!

xoxo Ingie
Bloglovin' • Facebook • Google+ • Tumblr • Twitter