February 19, 2012

Day 19: Galaxies



I was kinda nervous to do the galaxy nails, because I only have to pick 1 wrong color and I can start all over again! But today that wasn't the case. I think I picked the right colors and I'm pretty satisfied with the end result :)



The picture above is from the nail I liked best; my middle finger. You can see most of the base color I used and to me that's more galaxy-like ;p

This last picture is a one from all the polishes I used. From left to right;
Sinful Colors - Frenzy
Essence Multi Dimension - Midnight Rocker (base color)
Catrice - Blues Brother Vol. II
Miss Sporty Clubbing Colors - 330
Orly - Blue Collar
China Glaze - Ahoy!
ELF - Glitter Purple
ELF - Lilac
Essie - East Hampton Cottage

The bottle that's not on the picture is China Glaze's Fairy Dust. I just forgot about it ;p


Thanks for reading!

xoxo Ingie
Bloglovin' • Facebook • Google+ • Tumblr • Twitter