February 20, 2012

Day 20: Water Marbled




Hello! Today I kinda cheated. Like the title says, I was supposed to water marble. I do not have filtered room temperature water and I'm not gonna buy a bottle of water just for today. So after a few tries I decided to just do a drag marble. I believe that's what this is called.

I used the following polishes;
Essie - Tart Deco, Color Club - Wham! Pow!, China Glaze - Sugar High, Color Club - Warhol, Catrice - Lucky In Lilac!, Color Club - Pucci-Licious, Essence - Got A Secret, Orly - Blue Collar and China Glaze - Snow.

In case you didn't know; I have a super small room. I don't even have a closet and until not so long ago I didn't even have a bed. When I do my nails I have this plate thing for your lap (it's supposed to be for breakfast in bed) It's not really stable, but comes in quite handy for doing my nails. Today, I have no idea what happened, but since the plate is so unstable I dropped 7 open bottles on my carpet and bed... So yeah, I can't remove it, but it's not so bad. I hate this carpet and the sheets... Who cares? ;p


I water marbled once before. Check it here!

Thanks for reading!

xoxo Ingie
Bloglovin' • Facebook • Google+ • Tumblr • Twitter