February 03, 2012

Day 3: Yellow Nails


I have never worn yellow polish. While I had this on my nails I didn't really know what to think about it. The color looks nice, but not on me. My fingers looked even more fat and yellow! :P This is Almost Famous from Color Club added with a matte topcoat from Miss Sporty.

For summer I think I might wear this one. I find this color kinda funny today, since it started snowing here today. And of course today I forgot my gloves. When I went home from work I almost felt with my scooter a few times, my hands almost froze off and when I came home and they started warming up they were hurting like hell! I almost cry and I hardly cry xD

So this is it for today :) I hope to see you back tomorrow!

xoxo Ingie
Bloglovin' • Facebook • Google+ • Tumblr • Twitter