February 09, 2012

Day 9: Rainbow Nails



I'm really, really, really disappointed in the way this manicure turned out. In real it actually looked a bit better than this, because the orange looks a lot less red in real life. It's super messy and I blame all of that on the striping tape... When I later added it between the colors it just didn't stick on my nail at all!

Ever since I was little I've been loving bright colors and whenever I was drawing rainbows (did that a lot when I was little) I always did pink, orange, yellow, green and blue. Sometimes purple and red as well :)

From pink to blue I used;
Color Club - Warhol
Color Club - Wham! Pow!
Color Club - Almost Famous
Catrice - Easy Peasy, Lemon Squeezy
Sinful Colors - Why Not?

Thanks for reading!

xoxo Ingie
Bloglovin' • Facebook • Google+ • Tumblr • Twitter