April 04, 2012

Pink Houndstooth manicure

Hellew! I could start with apologizing again for being such a bad blogger, but I think you might have figured out by now. Work has basically taken over, so I'm too lazy to post. In 2 weeks I only have to work 1,5 days (!!!!!) so I guess I'll be posting more by then. Unless I get asked to work for somebody else again and I can't say no....



Anyhow.... Today I want to show you my pink houndstooth manicure. I was thinking about what colors I would use for it, since black and white are always used. So I decided to go with pink and white :)

I started with 2 coats of Snow from China Glaze and I used a baby pink stamping polish. The houndstooth pattern can be found on Konad imageplate m63. Bundle Monster has a plate with the pattern too and it looks 10 times better though :P

Thanks for reading!

xoxo Ingie


No comments:

Post a Comment