April 30, 2012

Queensday Nails

Hello on this lovely day. I hope my fellow Dutchies had a great Queensday. I don't 'celebrate' it, but did go for some orange nails. I didn't wear the following manicure today, but I did wear orange.


I started with a with base color and then applied 3 colors on a sponge and pressed it on my nails. I recently showed you a tutorial on how to do gradient nails, but that's not how I do it anymore. I'm doing it this way now and I find it so much easier!


I went for a gold stamp this time which actually looked good. The orange in these pictures look a lot more red and bright then in real life. But I was very happy with the outcome :)

From the lightest to darkest color I used Catrice Salmon & Garfunkel, Essie Tart Deco, Catrice Pimp My Shrimp and Catrice Fred Said Red. For the gold stamping I used Gold Foil from Diamond Cosmetics and image plate m57.


Thanks for reading :)

xoxo Ingie



No comments:

Post a Comment