April 06, 2012

With A Flakie On Top

Todays manicure is something I really love! Easy and simple, but looking pretty nice. 2 weeks ago I wore Color Club's Warhol, a bright neon that looks so amazing in the sun. I put a green flakie on it and mattified it and I was in love! I tried to capture it on my camera, but it never worked out... A week later again I tried the same, but it just didn't happen.


Yesterday I just grabbed a random polish (just because it's kind of weird for me to stare at my polishes for 30 minutes, pick something and then decided it's not what I want). As my base color I'm wearing Miss Sporty's number 328 from the Clubbing Colours. Somebody please tell me where I can find the names for these polishes! Over that a Golden Rose flakie in number 09.




Just like the combination of Warhol and flakie I wanted this one matte too. It looks really different than when it's shiny, but I don't know how to explain that. I used ELF's matte topcoat for it.

I really like the look of the topcoat, because it's not a shiny matte, but I just looked at my nails and noticed that it's not matte anymore, while a few hours ago it still was matte. So it stayed matte for like 20 hours or something.



I'm sorry for the picture spam, but believe me; I had so much more! xD

Thanks for reading!

xoxo Ingie


1 comment: