May 06, 2012

Instagram Pictures #2


Since I have more pictures than last week you can see more of the pictures after the jump :)



Above my cat Spot again and below Essie Tart Deco. I wore it for Queensday :)




Later I wore Color Club Wham! Pow! over it and it is a beautiful orange neon!


Playing GTA in my brother's room. I don't even play it for the challenges, but just for the joy riding, violence, police chasings and helicopter flights xD


White nails before making gradient nails.


Super dry hands at work! D: That's just horror. I hate the feeling of it!


Another night, another cat :P It's for the Photo A May Day challenge on instagram. Day 1: Peace. Getting ready for sleep.


First day of the Catrice Month. Miss Piggy Reloaded.


Ordered food! I had fries, chicken nuggets and a vanilla milkshake. The milkshake tasted the best!


Day 2 of the challenge, skyline.


For the Queensday Nails I posted I made a gradient, but in my post the colors weren't that accurate. Here they aren't that accurate either, but they look better ;p


Glitter Gal Silver! So beautiful, but it shrinks :(


Cast Away was on tv, one of my favorite movies!


Gradient nails I never posted here.


My bunny just chilling on the living room floor.


Fairy Dust makes everything better!


Also for Photo A May Day, something I wore that day.

On Friday night I like to play around with eyeshadow. I'm weird like that xD


Got these Catrice LE eye pallets for PolishAmor :)


Photo A Day May; bird ;p

I hope you liked this week's Instagram pictures!

xoxo Ingie

No comments:

Post a Comment